Back in November I started a Gratitude Experiment for a month and blogged about it…. And you know what I miss it.
I’ve kept a Gratitude Journal for over a decade now and I have always found myself to be a very Gr8ful human but I got to wondering…. What would be different if I stated my gratitude not only throughout the day but out loud so that others heard me. Well I found out a few very powerful things:
- It immediately pulls you into the moment and quiets the chattering monkey and the gremlins. It allows you to hear your own authentic voice.
- By sharing with others what they are Gr8ful for we energetically hold their and your intentions at a higher more healthy level for Gratitude to grow.
- Hence the more you find to be Gr8ful for, the more you have to be Gr8ful for!
This month-long experiment was amazing! So what was an experiment, is now going to be part of my everyday life. Here are the 5 things I am Gr8ful 4, for today!
Today I’m Gr8ful 4:
- Beautiful delicious Sunshine!
- A cranberry scone from Once Upon a Tart
- Clearing away things and taking them to Good Will (Check Out yesterday’s )
- Organic and Locally made Nubian Heritage Shea Butter
- Chinese Herbs
I invite you to join me! Start telling me what you are Gr8ful 4 and see what shows up in your life. Tweet it, Facebook it or simply comment here. I’d LOVE to know and share in this journey with you.