It was brought to my attention the other day that I say, “This makes me happy!” quite a bit and subsequently I’ve become aware of just how much I say it! So I thought that I would keep track of all the things that I say that make me happy . ‘Cuz boy am I one happy girl with all this joy! Just yesterday I said these things make me happy:
- Yummy fresh ripe avocados
- Food that doesn’t have any gluten, dairy or soy
- Highland Cows (a.k.a. my little redheaded cows)
- Eating ice cream in the movie theater
- The smell of hand soap on my hands
- Finding a $20 little leather jacket at a junk shop
I can’t remember the rest but I know that there was more! And already this morning it was a clean kitchen to walk into to make my coffee. You’ll find that a lot of “clean” options will be on my list.
You ask what ‘s the point of all this? Well, good question! As I regularly say, “That which you focus on you have more of. So why not focus on the good, joyful, happy thoughts?!!” We chose our thoughts so why not focus on the happy ones! This will be a weekly post and I am charging you and myself to keep track of all the things that make you happy!